4/08/2011

SPRING MAKE UP - PINK FUCHSIA AND ACCESSORIES

I thing that pink goes well with black and white things....so as my outfit was black and white i decided to make-up with pink shades and a great fuchsia lipstick from M.A.C. "show orchid". For the eyelids i used Coastal Scents 88 ultra shimmer pallete which is great for me (not too shimmery though but for what i want it is super good ). My nails are baby yellow from H&M, the earrings are a DIY by me and the necklace from H&M. xx
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures, honey!Love your outfit and your make-up!You look very pretty!I m your new follower, follow back?:)
    Kisses

    Alina,
    http://mysilkfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gorgeous! I love your make-up, the pink is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your high-pony girl. nail colour is fantastic too :)
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete