2/25/2012

FLOWERS TO WELCOME SPRING

Today me and my husband went to eat outside Athens! The weather was cold but the sun was shinning and what    else would be better than wearing a lot of flowers :)
3d mesh flower jumper from American Apparel - old coat from H&M - scarf from my mom's friend brought from Moldavia - 70s style jeans from Zara.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Have a goodnight with this beautiful song from U2 - "Unforgettable fire" <3

xx

1 comment:


  1. My sweet friend, very nice and interesting you site.
    When you want to take refuge in good ballads of yesterday, today and forever in all languages and genres I invite you to visit my blog and listen me.
    From this Saturday February 25 I share ten female singers from Greece;
    Andriana Babali, Chrispa, Eleftheria Arvanitaki, Rallia Christidou, Angela Dimitriou, Areti Ketime, Glykeria, Irini Merkouri, Kalomira, Mariada Pieridi
    I am a broadcaster of Argentina.
    Best regards from Rosario-Argentina
    Albert.
    http://baladasmp3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete