2/21/2012

WE'RE SO HAPPY - WAKE UP

Just an outfit before i go out on a shinny but cold day. I wear one of my best knits (vintage), polka dots blouse from Zara, H&M old skinny grey jeans and JC black lita.
And as for the title...that songs are coming to my head all day for the Greece problems...for my country and what we have to do.!!!!!
Don't stop smiling and wake up,change our minds, go out, shout and never do the same mistakes again!!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

THE DANSE SOCIETY



2 comments:

  1. I love that jumper, especially with the polka dot top poking through underneath. The shoes are amazing too

    ReplyDelete
  2. your JC are to do die for! amazing style, and amazing poses. you have a new follower on google and bloglovin. i'd be honored if we connected on both. cheers! :)
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete